Far Side Beers have long championed craft beer in Melbourne's inner-east and if you'd like to champion it too, they're hiring.
Job Description: Bartender (Full-Time)
Far Side Beers is a tight-knit community focused bar and bottle shop located in Hawthorn East. We specialise in all things craft beer and provide our customers with a relaxing, welcoming environment to kick back, unwind and enjoy a drink and a conversation.
- Work for one of Melbourne’s premier craft beer venues
- Extensive training and mentoring provided
- Friendly staff and customers
Alongside our extensive range of craft beer, we offer a tightly tailored list of cocktails, wine, and spirits that change throughout the course of the year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your hospitality experience, without sacrificing your work/life balance.
This truly unique hospitality job offers the following:
- A welcoming and encouraging environment
- Extensive training from basic bar skills and craft beer knowledge through to running a venue
- Engaging and friendly environment
- Award wages and penalty rates
- Opportunity to work/create events and collaborations with local suppliers
- Easy transport options with Auburn Station a 2-minute walk from the venue and ample parking
- Great working hours with the latest close time of 11pm
Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and committed
- Have a love of craft beer
- Have a willingness to learn
- Provide our customers with a memorable experience through quality products, knowledge, and conversation
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where customer interaction is key
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.