Are you sick of making beer juice.....??
Want to make juice juice?
Here's your chance!
Job Description: Head Juicer/Production Manager Position - Adelaide
Are you sick of working long hours and night shifts in your current production role? Well, look no further. Juice Quest is looking for an experienced food/beverage production operator that can lead our team as it continues to grow and expand.
Juice Quest is an owner-operated small business, striving to produce quality, consistent products with a focus on work life balance. Specialising in the small batch production of RAW Cold-Pressed juices, our core range of four juices are currently distributed in bottle and keg throughout South Australia - with an expansion of the product range planned early in 2024.
- All aspects of juice pressing and packaging
- Operating, cleaning and maintaining juice processing and pressing equipment
- Safe handling and use of chemicals
- Overseeing multiple processes with attention to detail
- Flavour profiling to ensure consistent product
- Both working autonomously and managing a small team
- Processing orders, rostering, and scheduling production
- Maintaining a clean processing space
- Stock management
- Recipe development and process improvement
- Assisting in technical projects (record keeping, site upgrades, new equipment)
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Food handling and/or beverage production experience
- Understanding and commitment to best practice cleaning, sanitation, and quality control standards
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- Organisation, ability to multi-task, prioritise and self-manage
- Leadership acumen, fostering a safe production environment
- Experience in machine operation
- Problem solving
The role will require:
- Physical activity with heavy lifting (20-25kg)
- Forklift license and experience
Please contact Eliza at email@example.com.