There's little that needs to be said to introduce Feral Brewing. They've been winning trophies, innovating and blowing palates away for 15 years now. If you'd like to join their Sydney team, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP (SYDNEY SOUTH)
A little about us...
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES
The nature of Feral is to cast domesticity aside and embrace the wild. To tear apart and destroy terrains and forge new environments for the benefit of the herd, and the proliferation of the species. It is to be uncompromising, untamed, and downright unapologetic: a way of life born from raw, natural instincts and perfected by thousands of years of evolution.
As a family owned, independent brewery (founded in 2002) we are beholden to no one but ourselves. This means we brew beer not for shareholders, but for beer lovers. Beer done the old-fashioned way; beer for beers sake; serving a role, without fanfare, for the needs of the modern village.
What’s the job?
You’ll report and work closely with the Sales Manager to further build the on premise trade in your assigned territory. You will be a key asset in further building and establishing Feral Brewing Co as a leading nationally distributed brewery.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships with the on and off premise trade in NSW
- Sales results and distribution
- Brand building and representation in the diverse and dynamic on premise trade
- Signage placement and point of sale
- Promotion and activities to promote Feral Brewing Co
- Market intelligence
- Reporting to management
- Territory management
- Self-development and team building
To be successful in this role
Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include:
- Have a creative flair and personality
- Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry (If not, we may still want to hear from you!! Creativity will go a long way in your application)
- Enjoy being our eyes and our ears on the street within a rapidly growing hospitality scene
- Share our passion for great Australian craft beer
With success comes reward, what does it look like?
- A base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- A car, laptop and a mobile phone
- Craft beer and lots of it
Send in a brief resume detailing your current experience – creativity goes a long way!! We are looking for someone to represent and communicate our passion for great tasting Australian beer.
Email applications to Jobs@feralbrewing.com.au.
Applications close 30th April 2017