It’s been a little over a year since we ran a story on two Frenchmen, Vince and Thomas, who were preparing to build a brewery and bistro in the Sydney suburb of Alexandria. Shortly after that piece was published their plans hit a large snag as the planned site fell through and they had to hurriedly find somewhere else to set up all their stainless steel.
They settled on a site down the road in Rosebery alongside several other well known local producers and, after many months of preparation, they’re preparing to throw the doors open to the public. With the brewery ready to start producing, they’re looking to bring on a Sales Manager to help them build their brand around Sydney and beyond…
Sales Manager – Frenchies Bistro and Brewery
Frenchies Bistro and Brewery is the newest independent Sydney craft brewery, based in the creative hub of The Cannery in Rosebery.
At Frenchies we want to offer a real artisan experience, where the people behind the products are respected and praised as much as the products themselves. We value the skills of each one of the team members helping us bring true local bistronomy to Sydney.
Our young and dedicated team is now looking for a Sales Manager keen to be involved in a new venture where a lot is still to be created.
All our beers are produced on site in kegs. Our five core range beers focus on different terroir from around the world, using the best ingredients and techniques. Our seasonal Biere de Garde range follows the seasons with four releases per year and, to complement this, we will also release limited edition beers every month.
The key responsibilities include:
- Growing the Frenchies brand identity
- Representing Frenchies at events and tastings
- Expanding sales in Sydney, ACT and Newcastle
- Cultivating and developing close relationships with key customers
- Developing Frenchies commercial strategy
- Craft beer passion and knowledge
- Hospitality industry knowledge
- Liquor or FMCG sales experience
- Hands on and pro active attitude
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Ability to identify opportunities
- An attentive and outgoing personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible working hours
- Drivers license
- RSA license
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com