Do you love good beer, have a passion for Melbourne, people and the outdoors? If so, you could be just the person Andy's Trails is looking for as they look to bring walking tours to the city. They're looking for part-time tour guides.
If you're interested, here's more about the role...
JOB DESCRIPTION: MELBOURNE TOUR GUIDES
Andy's Trails are about to launch craft beer walking tours throughout St Kilda, Collingwood & Brunswick. They are looking for passionate tour guides for weekend work.
Andy’s Trails are dedicated to celebrating local produce with a passion for craft. We currently run full food & beverage immersion tours across our most loved parts of Victoria’s Surf Coast and the Bellarine Peninsula.
With a love for local craft beer we are excited to be launching our next adventure with craft beer walking tours through the best Melbourne ale trails.
We are looking for an energetic guide who can deliver an exciting, informative, entertaining tour whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service. The right person will have a passion for craft beer, great public speaking skills and a love of Melbourne.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Ideally have experience working with groups or conducting tours
- Have a strong hospitality background and current customer service experience
- Be aware and passionate about Melbourne Craft Beer trends
- Have or be willing to obtain an RSA and first aid certificate
- You will be responsible for walking small groups (2 to 15 people) through local craft breweries and venues.
This is a casual role, ideally for someone looking for a second job role. To begin with this will be Saturday days and nights with the plan to expand to Fridays and Sundays once our tours are established.
Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.