Across its twin sites in Manly and Brookvale, 4 Pines (AB InBev) produces quite the lineup of beers across both its core and seasonal ranges.
To keep the beer flowing, 4 Pines is looking to add another brewer to the team. If that sounds like your dream job, then read on...
Job Description: Assistant Brewer
Over a decade ago, 4 Pines was born as a microbrewery in Manly and as the years went on our little community continued to grow and grow. While we still brew in Manly, our Brookvale facility lets us bring beer to the people on a national scale. We're in the middle of some epic upgrades in Brookvale and have just craned in four shiny new tanks for you to play with!
We are looking for a new team member to join us in the role of Brewer or Assistant Brewer. Actual title will be determined per incoming experience; however, the roles will be for enthusiastic individuals who are keen to be active members of our brewing team, demonstrate 4 Pines values, and have a passion for brewing great craft beers.
- Daily brewing, cellaring, filtration, bottling and keg racking operations.
- Performing quality control, maintenance (including cleaning!) and warehousing tasks.
- Good knowledge of the brewing process and strong problem solving capabilities.
- Supporting 4 Pines craft beer range and brewing operations at public events.
- General housekeeping - maintain a clean work environment.
- Writing of SOP's.
- Attend company activities and festivals featuring 4 Pines products during as needed Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24hr/5day rotational roster
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Safe working practices
- Attention to detail and organized
- Good time management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to write and operate to a SOP
- Ability to work as part of a broad team of people including brewing, sales, marketing, logistics and hospitality operations
- Commercial brewing experience
- Formal brewing qualifications
- University degree and trade skills are highly regarded
- Forklift Licence
CULTURE AND PERKS
- Infectious team vibe across the whole company
- Training and development opportunities
- Advocate for sustainable business practices (We're a B-Corp!)
- Employee experience programs
Applications close June 10, 2018