Akasha is already well established as one of Sydney's favourite breweries and has been steadily expanding its horizons in recent times.
If you'd like to help them get more of their typically hop forward beers into the bars, bottleshops and beer lovers of Victoria, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP (VIC)
Akasha Brewing Company, based in Five Dock, NSW, was founded in 2015 and has quickly developed a reputation for producing some of the country's favourite hop forward beers, such as Hopsmith IPA, Freshwater Pale Ale and Korben D Double IPA. Akasha’s core values are based around high quality, consistent hop forward style beers.
Our rapidly growing brewery is looking to appoint a Victorian sales representative to grow and nurture our brand in this key market. The right person will help take our initial success to the next level, initially focused on Melbourne and regional Victoria.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a passion for Independent Beer, a solid knowledge base and willingness to learn. This role will report directly to the National Sales Manager.
The key functions of this role include:
- Building relationships with on and off premise trade
- Hitting your targets and distribution goals
- Building the Akasha brand
- Hosting promotional activities (in-store tastings, customer training, etc)
- Representing us at beer events and festivals
- Gathering market intelligence to present to management
To be considered for the role, you’ll need the following qualifications and experience:
- A love of Independent Australian Beer
- A sound knowledge of the Liquor Industry
- Previous relevant experience
- Well developed communication skills
- Current Australian driver's licence
- Victorian RSA
If you think you tick all the boxes and would be a good fit for the Akasha team, we’re offering a competitive salary package and the chance to work with some great people in a rewarding environment.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is August 20, 2018.
Update! This role has now been filled.