The team at Thirsty Merchants creates merchandise, workwear and a whole bunch of other custom products for the craft beer and hospitality industry.
If you have experience in the merchandising industry and sales experience, they might have just the job for you too.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP (SEQ / NNSW)
We are on the hunt for a new recruit to join our sales team. Think you have what it takes to hit the road and pimp our goods? If you answered, YES, then please read on…
We are the craft beer and hospitality industries’ one-stop-shop when it comes to all things promotional and merchandise. We are a young energetic company in a relatively new yet exciting market. This industry is fast paced and demanding with the whole team needing to be able to multitask and prioritize time critical jobs.
We're looking for someone who can help support our customers and keep up with the high demand resulting from our success and ongoing growth.
We want an energetic sales rep who knows their stuff. Ideally you will possess industry experience in sales and merchandise, with specific hospitality industry experience a bonus. You should genuinely love helping others and be a problem solver who thinks on their feet. We want you to represent Thirsty Merchants in the Queensland and Northern NSW region and be the face of our brand in all business opportunity areas. We want a go-getter who’s passionate and hungry for success.
Our successful candidate:
- Must have sales experience
- Has existing knowledge of the promotional and merchandise industry
- Can source and quote multiple options to best fit the customer’s needs
- Will ensure customer satisfaction is the highest priority
- Will meet budgets and KPI’s which include hitting realistic sales budgets
- Possesses a good, if not basic, understanding of the craft beer industry
- Has a valid driving license and your own vehicle
- Has a positive can-do attitude with a strong work ethic
- Is reliable and punctual
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Possesses organisation and time management skills to get the most out of every day
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Is motivated and articulate with good presentation skills
What we offer:
- To be part of a young and rapidly growing Australian owned company
- A central work space and warehouse in Eagle Farm
- The opportunity to genuinely contribute and have impact in an exciting, growing industry
- Support of Sales and Production teams
- Existing clients and database for new accounts
- Modern ordering system and software with training
- Attractive remuneration
To be considered, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your current sales and merchandise experience.
Please note: as much as we’d like to reply to all candidates this may not be possible, but we would like to thank you for your effort and showing an interest in this position.