Named after one of the Sunshine Coast's most iconic lookout spots, Boiling Pot Brewing is currently taking shape in Noosa Heads.
If brewing beer close to some of the country's best beaches sounds like your dream job, the brewery is also looking for a head brewer.
Job Description: Head Brewer
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and energetic Head Brewer to run production at our new brewery currently under construction in Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast Queensland. As a brand that is in the infancies of its journey you will be exposed to a wide variety of activity across the brewery and will wear a few hats. If you think what you see here sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you and share more of our story with you.
The role and required experience.
- A passion for creating quality beer.
- Recipe development. Both to style and brief and the ability to get creative.
- An advance understanding of brewing water and treatment.
- Wort production on 12 to 20 hectolitre system.
- Yeast and fermentation management.
- Implement and manage standard operating procedures.
- Implement and manage the brewery production schedule.
- Inventory management of raw materials and stock on hand.
- A fastidious approach to cleanliness and hygiene in the brewery and storage areas.
- A safety conscious approach to the brewery operation.
- Packaging experience. (Kegs, cans and bottles)
- Procurement of quality ingredients including seasonal ingredients from local producers.
- An understanding of excise calculations.
- Passion for communicating with and educating brewery guests.
- Ability to educate staff both at the brewery and our supporting venues on our product.
- Physical ability to carry out the task the brewery demands.
- A “lead from the front” approach to managing brewery staff.
Please send a covering letter and CV to John at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Applications close on October 11, 2018.