If you want to sell a diverse lineup of beers in Northern Sydney, they're looking to hire a new sales representative.
Job Description: Sales Position – Northern Sydney
Tribe is one of Australia’s largest independent brewers. Our portfolio of brands includes Mornington Peninsula Brewery, Stockade, Wilde Gluten Free and Pabst Blue Ribbon and we well advanced in the construction of one of Australia’s largest new breweries. With this growth comes the need to expand our sales team to help reach Australia’s beer consumers.
Not only do we have an amazing core range of products but these are also supported with an annual calendar of seasonal and barrel-aged releases which makes for an exciting sales portfolio for any passionate beer lover.
This role will be pivotal in acquiring new business development opportunities as well as maintaining existing relationships. Your territory will be Northern Sydney and will include a regional area.
The successful candidate would ideally have proven sales experience with knowledge and background within the beverage industry, from working behind a bar to working with a national beverage company (alcohol or non alc). A love of beer is assumed.
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Planning and Reporting – building an annual and monthly plan for delivering sales growth and reporting progress on a monthly basis
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities to grow Tribes share of their business.
- Participates in trade shows, events, festivals and customer led activations.
The successful applicant would ideally have:
- Experience in the beverage industry or sales
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial dive to succeed
- A ‘customer first’ mentality
- A current NSW drivers’ licence
To apply for this role please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your relevant skills and experience to Andrea Mapelli, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on November 2, 2018.