PakCan allows breweries to send their beer into the world in tinnies without the need to buy their own canning line.
If you'd like to join the mobile canners, the Melbourne based operation is looking to hire both a full-time and a casual canning line operator.
Job Description: Mobile Canning Line Operators
Do you love good beer, supporting local and independent producers, travel, and working with awesome folk producing awesome beverages?
A unique opportunity exists to join a young fast growing beverage packaging firm as a mobile canning-line operator.
PakCan provide premium onsite canning and packaging solutions to Australia’s independent beverage producers, and we are on the lookout for key personnel to grow with our company in this exciting new sector of the beverage industry.
- Canning line operators - Full-time - VIC
- Canning line operators - Casual - VIC
- Enjoy people, and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
- Have passion and knowledge for independent beer/beverages
- Have experience in brewing/packaging/beverage industry
- Love the idea of working in new and different brewery’s daily
- Are good with your hands and have a mechanical aptitude – with the ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment onsite
- Don’t mind a physical job – you will be transporting, setting up, and operating mobile packaging equipment daily. You are happy on your feet for long periods.
- Are happy with irregular working hours and locations – travel and overnights are required
- Monitor and maintain packaging machinery troubleshooting beverage condition/ mechanical problems
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of all packaging equipment/ perform machine and beverage line clean in place (CIP) operations
- Handle chemicals according to proper safe handling procedures.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out inspection reports
- Perform production line changeovers on canning line and auxiliary equipment as required.
- Understand and follow safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal protective equipment is to be used where required.
- Use software package to accurately maintain QC/QA reporting and track inventory
- A Victorian driver’s license (medium rigid truck license desirable but not essential).
- The ability to travel (including overnights).
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please be sure to include the role that is of interest (casual/full-time), your availability, and what attracted you to the role. Let us know any skill sets and/or experience which you feel will benefit you in this application.
Applications close on October 26, 2018.