Along with the likes of Helios and Ballistic, Slipstream is bringing local beer to the people of Brisbane's south.
If you'd like to join the team serving those people at the Yeerongpilly operation, currently they're looking for someone to run the cellar door.
Job Description: Cellar Door Manager
Do you love good beer, work in hospitality and aspire to working for a growing local brewery?
An full time opportunity now exists at Slipstream Brewing to manage the venues’ cellar door at Yeerongpilly!
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Working the cellar door during opening hours including opening & closing.
- Managing casual staff to work cellar door shifts.
- Booking fantastic local food trucks and entertainment that add value to Slipstream Brewing Co.
- Creating, planning and executing functions and promotional events at the cellar door that excite patrons and add to their experience at Slipstream Brewing Co.
- Working with the brewing team to assist with packaging and distribution.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in hospitality management with a passion for good beer, be self-motivated with a friendly and positive attitude and be fit and able to move 50L kegs.
Applicants must have the legal right to work permanently in Australia.
If the above opportunity excites you, then send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org.