Stone & Wood is one of the country's largest independent breweries, with its beers making into into bars and bottleshops across the country.
If you want to join them, currently the brewery is hiring a new sales rep for Brisbane CBD.
Job Description: Sales Rep
Stone & Wood takes a fresh approach to brewing beer that's simply good to drink. We are a leading Australian Independent Brewery, ingrained in our local communities, supporting the people who support us.
Due to an internal promotion, we’re looking for an experienced sales rep to take over our Brissie CBD patch – working with great customers, venues and this awesome city location every day!
We need someone who thinks of customers first, communicates confidently and represents our brand in the simple, down to earth style we value so much. You will get lots of autonomy with us, but also integrate with and be a key member of our Road Crew team. That means your self-awareness and ability to self-manage are super important. Ideally, you’ll come from background with a strong sales focus, that aligns nicely to how we do things – but understand the importance of representing the Stone & Wood brand.
We'd love to hear from experienced sales folk for this one, ideally those with proven sales results in the beverage or FMCG sector and expertise working with high profile customer relationships.
What will you get up to in this exciting role?
- Delivering on regional sales plans, building territory plans and working closely with team mates on strategic priorities
- Growing the brand in a competitive and dynamic marketplace - covering both new and existing customers
- Showcasing our brand amongst the ever-growing beer community
- Tastings and bar shouts. This often includes introducing a drinker to Stone & Wood for the first time‚ a very cool experience
- Coordinating brand activations
- Participating in events and festivals
- Beer education in the trade
- And most importantly, supporting our customers
The important bits: you will be on the road and working with our products, so you must have to a full drivers license, a current RSA and have full rights to work in Australia. This is a full-time role and we will provide you with all the tools of the trade you need.
We love looking after our people and offer a wide range of benefits beyond salary and will talk through these when we meet you for an interview.
Please apply via our website at here with your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why this is the role for you!