Feral produces such good beers, you'd imagine they sell themselves.
But just in case they don't, the WA brewery is after a pair of reps to help them service the NSW market.
JOB DESCRIPTION: FERAL BREWING CO NSW SALES MANAGER + BREWERY REPRESENTATIVE
Are you someone that enjoys going to the local bar or pub? The local coffee roaster or café? The local bottle shop or restaurant? How about the local art gallery opening or festival? Are you someone who loves to mix work and play? Talk craft beer? Breathe craft beer? Live craft beer?
A little about us
In 2002 Feral Brewing Co opened its doors in the Swan Valley – Western Australia's oldest wine region – At a time when Australia's choice of beer was pretty much only domestic lager. Taking inspirations from the full flavoured ales prevalent in the US craft beer scene, a team set out to brew beer unlike anything else found locally. The result was something deliberately and distinctively FERAL.
What's the job?
We are currently looking to fill two roles in NSW, a Sales Manager role along with a Brewery Representative. Both roles will be full time.
You'll report and work closely with the National Sales Manager to build our customer base in NSW. You will be a key asset in further building and establishing Feral Brewing Co as a leading Australian craft brewery.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships with both the on and off premise trade in NSW
- Sales results and distribution
- Brand building and representation
- Signage placement and point of sale
- Promotion and activities to promote Feral Brewing Co
- Market intelligence
- Reporting to management
- Territory management
- Self-development and team building
To be successful in this role
Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include:
- Have a creative flair and personality
- Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry preferred
(If not, we still want to hear from you!! Creativity will go a long way in your application)
- Enjoy being our eyes and our ears on the street within a rapidly growing hospitality scene
- Share our passion for great Australian craft beer
With success comes reward... what does it look like?
- A substantial base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- A car, tablet and phone
- Craft beer and lots of it
Send in a brief resume and cover letter detailing your current experience; remember creativity goes a long way!!
And remember we are not looking for a used car salesman, but someone to build, represent and communicate our passion for great tasting Australian craft beer throughout New South Wales.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 16th FEBUARY 2015