Lady Burra operate a brewpub in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, serving up a diverse array of beers alongside a Portuguese-inspired menu.
The team is looking for a head brewer so, if you'd like to join them, read on.
Job Description: Head Brewer
Lady Burra is a Brewhouse, Bar and Kitchen located in Adelaide CBD. We brew our own range of beer on the premises.
We are seeking the skills of an experienced brewer, for the position of Head Brewer at Lady Burra. Also to assist in the planned growth of our operations and brewery expansion.
If you are looking for a hands on role in brewing then this opportunity could be for you.
The role is responsible for:
- Being in control of the whole process of brewing and packaging beer
- Developing new recipes and products
- Maintaining the safe and effective use of the machinery
- Introducing new methods of brewing
- Help to design labels
- Working closely with front of house to increase sales
- Proactively pursuing opportunities to promote our beer within other locations
- Training and development of staff
The skills required for this role are:
- General management, business awareness and decision making skills
- Ability to work within deadlines and budgets
- Ownership of the full process
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively
- Familiarity with the technical language of the brewing industry
- Team working and leadership skills
- Creativity in designing seasonal beers
- Physical fitness level to meet the above role responsibilities
- Scientific knowledge of brewing
- A logical approach
An attractive and competitive salary package is offered for this position to the successful applicant.
Immediate start required, so don’t delay!
If you believe you have the necessary experience and skills for this role, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.