Green Beacon's Teneriffe home is a thriving brewpub that showcases the variety and quality of their beers.
If you want to help run that space, they're hiring a bar manager who will also work as an internal events coordinator.
Job Description: Bar Manager / Internal Events Coordinator
Green Beacon Brewing Co strongly encourages the career progression of our employees and will only assess applicants who are unrestricted in their ability to establish a long-term position at the company.
Duties will include:
- Coordination of internal events (events held within the licensed premises.) Up to 20 events per year with a wide range of scope, budget, and creative license.
- Management of food and beverage service within the licensed premises. Working alongside existing management team to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times.
- Working alongside the in-house design and marketing team to ensure Brewpub activations are appropriately marketed to the customer-base utilising social media and promotional materials.
What we need from you:
- At least one year experience in a similar role. Further experience looked upon favourably.
- Ability to work with an established event calendar, and an ongoing / evolving product release calendar, to engage with a long-established customer base.
- Experience in P&L reporting and the ability to work within budgetary guidelines.
- Prior experience in event marketing
- Experience in managing a fast-paced hospitality environment.
Our ideal applicant would be an individual who displays creativity and initiative alongside the ability to effectively collaborate with a close-knit team of passionate individuals. If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.