All Inn Brewing have been a part of Brisbane's brewing scene since it was in its infancy, with the brewery launching back in 2012.
The brewery currently have two roles that need filling. You can read about the brewing assistant role here, or read on to find out what they're looking for in a bar manager.
Job Description: Bar Manager
All Inn Brewing Co have been brewing in Brisbane since 2012 winning various awards for their beers throughout the years while being an industry leader in home brew products. Due to continuous growth they are now seeking to expand their bar team family.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated, creative and hard-working Bar Manager (part time or full time – negotiable dependant on needs) to join our team.
- Report to upper management
- Work closely with Events Coordinator to ensure bar events are successful
- Setup for bar events
- Bar work including opening and closing
- Manage bar team
- Manage Newsletter and parts of our social media channels when necessary
- Staff Rosters
- Organise and run bar team meetings
- Quality control
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and regulation
- Stocktake and orders
- Meet KPIs
- The Right to Work in Australia
- Great Work Ethic
- Current RSA
- Current RMLV and approved managers licence (or attain them ASAP)
- Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence (Preferred)
We are a tight knit team who strive to create a clean, enjoyable and positive environment in the workplace while working hard to create great beer. Experience in a management role and some craft beer knowledge is preferable.
We take great pride in our Banyo Brewery Bar and value our local community immensely. The right candidate will have great banter, be passionate, work hard, be punctual, be a quick learner, be meticulous, show initiative and take pride in their work.
To apply send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com.
Applications close January 31, 2020.