Shelter Brewing are set to open an impressive brewery venue on Busselton's spectacular foreshore later this year – and you can read about their plans here.
Before they do the team is after an experienced hospitality professional to join them to run the venue.
Job Description: General Manager / Venue Manager of Hospitality
The Shelter Brewing Co team, a new venture on the idyllic Busselton foreshore is searching for a General Manager to join them in leading and developing the region’s newest craft brewery and restaurant set to open mid – late 2020.
Driven by passionate locals with a wealth of experience in hospitality and events, we’re excited to be brewing Busselton’s own beer, right here on the foreshore – on our patch of paradise.
Reporting directly to the owners, our ideal candidate will be an inspiring, authentic hospitality professional who ensures customers and staff always feel at home in the venue. You will be leading the way in bringing our concept to life and will continue to develop what will be a fast-growing business, so innovation, creativity and the ability to inspire your team are key.
- Drive a ‘customer experience’ culture
- Lead/participate, role model safety and company values
- Manage financial performance and achieve business objectives
- Ensure strong connection to the brewery, the story of the beer
- Drive growth initiatives and ensure a positive venue interaction
- Be connected to the community
- Be a strong representative of our brand & maintain relationships
To be successful in this role you will need to have 5+ years in a similar leadership role within the hospitality industry and be motivated and excited by the opportunity to lead and build a fun, supportive and hard-working team.
We will offer
- A base salary of $100k + bonus structure
- A full-time role in a fantastic location
- A great career changing opportunity
Want to join us? We can’t wait to hear from you, send us your resume and cover letter telling us all about you. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info via the Shelter Brewing website.