7th Day Brewery's taproom in Brookvale in Sydney's north opened in 2018 and has become a community hub for those seeking local beer.
If you'd like to become part of the team, they're looking for someone to run their venue.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER
7th Day Brewery and Tap-house has a unique opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to run the hospitality side of our operations. Our Brewery and Tap-house, located in Brookvale opened its doors in October 2018 and has quickly established itself as a genuine beer destination, family friendly, local gathering place. We are super excited about the next phase for our Tap-house and are looking for someone to lead us through this.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- The efficient day to day running of the tap-house
- Ensure high standards of presentation, cleanliness & hygiene at all times
- Driving the customer service experience from the floor
- Staff training & management (includes hiring & rosters)
- Cash management, banking and management reporting
- Inventory control and monitoring all stock movement
- Work closely with the marketing team on all things social media as it relates to the tap-house day to day and weekly promotions
- Ensure compliance with all liquor licensing regulations
- Manage the day to day tap-house bookings calendar and work closely with the Events Coordinator on large (in-house) events
And exhibit the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, friendly and fun manner
- Strong business skills and ability to think outside the square
- A working knowledge of financial reporting and compliance
- Proven customer service record
To fulfil the role, the successful candidate will also have:
- Proven experience as a Bar/Venue Manager
- NSW Responsible service of alcohol certificate
- A valid Approved Managers Certificate
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Working knowledge of point of sale, stock management systems, excel and word
- This is a full time position must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have the right to work permanently in Australia
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why this role is for you.
Close of application date is February 20, 2020.