The Australian Brewery in Sydney's northwest was the first Australian microbrewery to package its beer in cans and has nationwide distribution for its beers as well as a number of international markets.
Its "The Pilsner" is also one of the finest lagers you'll get your hands on in Australia while its limited run beers are becoming more frequent and colourful.
If you'd like to be part of the team brewing them, then read on...
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
The Australian Brewery in NW Sydney is looking for an experienced brewer to join their small team making some of the country's best craft brews. With both domestic and export sales going nuts and with a superb brewing and canning facility and a highly focused quality approach to production, this is a great opportunity for a passionate brewer to develop their skills. Passion and a sense of adventure a must.
- Efficiently run a brew house maintaining high quality of output.
- Knowledge of effective CIP practice & high standards of sanitation.
- Well-developed sensory skills and understanding of beer faults and their causes.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards.
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce high quality beer.
- Willingness to represent the brewery at many and varied functions.
- Good communicator with a clear understanding that being a brewer is the best job in the world (with perhaps the only exception in being a Mythbuster)
- Experience of running a packaging line.
- Experience of earth & sterile filtration.
- Ability to perform a variety of QC tests.
Good package available for the right candidate; if you fit the above criteria please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send a mail if you have any questions. Closing date April 20, 2015.