The people of Perth are set to welcome a new 18-tap craft beer bar housed in majestic heritage buildings.
As such, the owners are seeking an experienced venue manager to run the show.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER
At the corner of St. Georges Terrace and Barrack Street, in the heart of the CBD, stands a collection of majestic heritage buildings. These iconic buildings are being transformed and revitalised to offer the people of Perth a vibrant hospitality venue.
The hospitality precinct will become one of The City's favourite meeting places presenting a variety of food and beverage offerings to include; a Craft Beer Bar, Café/Bistro, Asian Restaurant and Wine Bar.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Venue Manager to run this contemporary new venue in the heart of Perth's CBD.
Our Craft Beer Bar is an 18 tap bar that prioritises good beer over everything!
Our beer offering will see a variety of independently owned, innovative and authentic craft brewers with a primary focus on WA owned breweries, whilst also represent other Australian and International breweries. We will champion limited release and one-off beers as occasions to be celebrated as well as stage degustation events, tap takeovers and invite master brewers to talk beer with our enthusiasts.
This will be a high volume venue therefore our ideal applicant will bring something exceptional to our team. You will be an industry expert and have proven experience in;
- Competent knowledge of storing and serving of beer;
- Be confident conversing about differing beer styles;
- In depth understanding of beer taste, flavours, ingredients and the brewing process;
- A true understanding of hospitality financials with the ability to analyse and control expenditures;
- Understand and remain within the venue concept;
- Recruit, induct and train a professional team driving a positive culture;
- Drive an individualised and memorable customer experience;
- A willingness and commitment to take on a true challenge and drive a new venue to become exceptional
Skills & Experience
You will likely already possess 6-10 years of hospitality experience and at least 3 years in a comparable Venue Management role. You will preferably hold a Certified Cicerone qualification.
The role will require an exceptional level of communication, organisation, attention to detail, and commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience.
A superior level of leadership, dedication to staff training along with a willingness to give your full drive.
As we move towards our opening we will be seeking likeminded hospitality professionals to join our pre-opening team.
Should you wish to be considered for upcoming careers, please send your expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.