Ballistic Beer have three homes across Brisbane and produce a tight core range of beers as well as regular limited releases.
To help keep things running smoothly, the team is looking to hire a logistics officer.
Job Description: Logistics Officer
Ballistic Beer is a multi-gold award-wining brewery located on Brisbane’s south side. The brewery produces a range of core beers as well as creating innovative seasonal releases, operates three venues and continues to experience rapid growth.
Ballistic Beer is now on the hunt for an experienced Logistics Officer to join our team.
The primary purpose of the Logistic Officer is to make a significant contribution to the efficiency of the business by coordinating and controlling the receipt and delivery of raw materials and finished products across all warehouses.
- Maintain stock par levels across all warehouses
- Manage stock movements between warehouses
- Complete monthly stocktakes and reconciliations of offsite warehouses
- Receipt incoming goods
- Complete local deliveries
- Ensure a clean and tidy workspace including any work vehicles
- Be a positive and helpful Ballistic ambassador when dealing with customers
- 3+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory processes and controls
- Excellent administrative skills, focusing on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of inventory and logistics software tools
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Possess a clean open drivers' licence, MR License and Forklift Licence
- Strong understanding of OH&S
- Deliver consistent, high quality customer service
This is a full-time position based at our Salisbury venue. This position has extensive scope for professional growth and increased responsibility during this exciting period of growth within the business.
How to apply To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a one-page cover letter explaining why this role is for you to: email@example.com For further information please call Lauren Jack on (07) 327 76656.
Close of application date is September 28, 2020.