One Drop only launched in Botany at the start of 2019, but already they've made their mark. They run a sweet taproom in their home 'burb and release a kaleidoscopic lineup of beers.
Now they're looking to take on someone to maintain and grow their sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION: HEAD OF SALES (SYDNEY)
Purpose of the position:
To both maintain and grow current accounts and create and grow new sales accounts for the company, with career progression and growing a sales team as well as territories.
Reporting to: Director
The right person:
- Will have a minimum 3 years experience in craft beer sales.
- Can demonstrate a history of strong sales performance.
- Is driven and determined to sell independent, quality beer.
- Wants to become a long-term and pivotal member of our young, growing team.
With the ability to:
- Manage and build our current portfolio.
- Continually increase volume with new accounts and extended ranging.
- Develop new business on- and off-premise.
- Identify and prioritise key accounts.
- Plan and manage their time effectively.
- Execute sales strategies.
- Work independently as well as part of an established team.
- Organise and host tastings and activations.
- Be part of events, and promotions.
- Report and communicate effectively.
- Use a CRM tool to enhance their sales
- Work with the marketing and production teams on coordinating beer launches
- Work with marketing on sales activations and branding materials to increase brand awareness and in-store pull through
- A flexible approach to work
- Access to a car
- A full driver’s license
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Current RSA
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications will close December 19, 2020. Interviews will be arranged on a case by case, with the role to start in the New Year.