Grifter Brewing are based in Sydney's inner west and their Marrickville home is both a lively venue and busy production site.
If you'd like to help Grifter get their beer out of that home and into more venues and bottleshops, they're hiring a delivery driver.
JOB DESCRIPTION: DELIVERY DRIVER
With no other plan but to make good and honest beers, The Grifter Brewing Company began when we set out to do just that in 2012. Proudly independent to this day, TGBC have been steadily running their own race ever since. From the far-out and fruit-driven to classic styles with a new world spin, every Grifter beer is made with best-quality hops, malts and sheer drinkability in mind. Simply, it’s got to be a beer before anything else and there’s something in our tanks for anyone who wants to enjoy a classy one.
We are looking for a full-time professional and friendly Beer Delivery Driver and Warehouse Assistant to join our small team here at The Grifter Brewing Co.
The following qualifications are ESSENTIAL
- Full NSW Driver Licence
- Forklift Licence
- MR Driver Licence
- First Aid Certificate (preferred, not essential)
- Working with the sales and delivery team, assisting in any and all tasks related to the preparation and delivery of kegs and packaged products to customers on a weekly basis. i.e. picking orders, loading vehicles, driving and delivering products to customers, collecting empty kegs.
- Assisting the warehouse with moving stock, managing inventory/stock takes, storing beer and liaising with the production team on any materials needed (empty kegs, pallets, dry ingredients).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This is a physical role, you will need good manual labour skills for moving kegs and cases on a daily basis. This role would suit a fit and energetic person who is/has:
- Passionate about prompt service and delivering a quality product
- Time management and communication skills
- A positive ambassador and team player
- Experience working in a similar role
If you have what it takes and are keen to apply, email your CV with a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.