Sydney's Italo-Australian brewing venture has big plans for expansion over the coming year. As such, it's looking to put additional team members in place in NSW and Victoria.
Both are part time roles at first. Details below.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NOMAD BRAND AMBASSADORS
Nomad Brewing Co., based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches is looking for two passionate Nomads to join our expanding team as we set ourselves up to support or planned growth over the coming year. With a focus on brewing the highest quality craft beers, collaborating with the worlds best brewers and experimentation, plus a new focus on barrel aging and sours, we need two people that share our passion for great beer and want to join our team in NSW and Victoria.
Melbourne focus will be inner city venues and surrounding suburbs.
Sydney will be focused on the Northern Beaches and surrounding regions.
These are part time paid roles ideal for a people currently working in bars or hospitality that have spare time during the day. We’re offering a base retainer fee plus an attractive commission package and all expenses paid.
So about these roles:
Title – Nomad Brand Ambassador
You’ll be paid a fixed weekly retainer with an initial commitment expectation of 10 to15 hours per week, and a focus on hitting set sales targets. Based on the success of this program, there is the potential to evolve this into a full time salaried role.
Brand health and sales development. On-license venues are the major focus, with secondary inner city bottle shops. Key tasks:
- Event activations
- Festival representation
- New customer development
- Effective category management
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Reporting to Nomad General Manager
- Relevant industry experience.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license (Must also have a car)
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- YOU MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!!!!
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Are committed to a roll, which also requires some weekend & festival work on request.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm.
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Base retainer
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan.
- Training and support including Cicerone training
- Tools of the trade supplied including Ipad, uniform / merchandise, phone etc.
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is October 12, 2015.