Experienceit imports some of the world's leading beers, including Stone, Tuatara, Victory and Birra del Borgo.
If you'd like to represent those brands in Victoria, they may have the role for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PART TIME VICTORIAN BRAND AMBASSADOR
Fancy working with Australia’s leading premium craft beer distributor, representing some of the world’s best craft beer brands? Well now is your chance!.
We are expanding our team in Victoria and looking for new brand ambassadors that will take on the responsibility of developing and overseeing the growth and health of a selection of our core brands in the Victoria market. Focus brands include Tuatara, Stone, Birra Del Borgo, Victory and Zeffer.
This is a part time paid role ideal for a person currently working in bars or hospitality that has spare time during the day. We’re offering a base retainer fee plus an attractive commission package and all expenses paid.
So about this role:
Title: Victorian Brand Ambassador
Hours: You’ll be paid a fixed weekly retainer with a minimum expectation of 10-15 hours per week, with a focus on hitting set sales targets. Based on success of this program, this also has the potential to evolve into a full time salaried role.
Core focus: On-license keg venues are the major focus, with secondary inner city bottle shops.
- Responsible for brand health.
- Event activations
- Festival representation
- New customer development
- Effective category management
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Coverage of inner city and focus areas around Lygon and Brunswick Streets.
- Reporting to state manager and National Manager
- Relevant industry experience focused on On-license venues
- Sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Current drivers license (Must also have a car)
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- YOU MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!!!!
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Are committed to a roll, which also requires some weekend & festival work on request.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm.
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Base retainer / hourly rate
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support including Cicerone training
- Tools of the trade supplied including Ipad, uniform / merchandise, phone etc.
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is October 12, 2015.