Stone & Wood is launching a new venture. Square Keg is a sales and distribution business focused on craft beer and cider from Australia and overseas.
They're after a sales specialist to work for them, who will be based in Melbourne.
JOB DESCRIPTION – SALES SPECIALIST
Square Keg has recently been created as a new sales and distribution business and operates as a fully independent subsidiary of The Stone & Wood Group.
Square Keg is building a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally, initially focusing on Craft beer and Cider. We will not be selling the Stone & Wood Brewing Co range of beers, these will only be sold by the existing Stone & Wood sales team.
Now is the time to grab the opportunity to join what will be a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding business environment. We are looking for a full time Sales specialist and brand ambassador whose primary function and focus is customer facing sales and distribution growth.
- Achieve sales and marketing targets
- Daily sales and venue calls
- Create strong customer relationships building the customer base, sales volumes and distribution.
- Weekly On and Off premise sampling
- Events and festivals work as required
- Raising brand awareness and visibility
- Proven previous sales experience and results to back it up
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Current drivers license
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours on adhoc occasions
- Individually self driven
- Beer & cider knowledge and or liquor industry experience
- RSA certification
- Pro-active, mature work ethic
- A good sense of humour
- Competitive salary package
- Product allowance
- Company supplied vehicle
- Great job satisfaction
If this sounds like you, and you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, please forward through a cover letter and resume to - email@example.com
Deadline for applications is October 9, 2015.