Aussie Brewery Tours has been taking people on beer and cider tours around Victoria for years. If you'd like to join them as a tour guide, then now's the time to get on the bus.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Brewery & Cidery Tour Guide / Sales and Marketing
Aussie Brewery Tours is Australia’s top ranked beer & cider tour specialists. We are looking for two enthusiastic, flexible, fun loving people to join the team on an ongoing casual basis as tour guides with a complimentary role in sales and ongoing projects.
Our customers arrive at the start of a tour happy and excited for the day ahead. It will be your job, to surround yourself with these happy people and take them on a fun filled beer & cider journey.
When you are not out on tour you will be working on business to business sales (meeting with tour agents), marketing, at beer festivals or events and other ongoing projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Safety inspections on tour vehicles.
- Running full day and night time tours around Melbourne and its surrounding areas for local and international tourists, bucks & hens days, birthdays and corporate events.
- Entertaining customers with your witty banter, amusing tales and amazing facts.
- Working with venue staff.
- Business to business sales.
- Working on future Aussie Brewery Tours projects – this may include industry events, marketing or sales projects.
Work experience and qualifications:
- LR (or higher) licence with a good driving history - taxi or bus licence preferred but not required.
- Must be happy to work weekends (and some public holidays)
- Beer & cider knowledge is preferred but on the job training will be provided.
- Previous experience in tourism sales, performance art or tour guiding desired.
- Need to be flexible, relaxed and fun.
Salary: Industry rates.
Hours: 1-4 days a week. Must be able to work weekends and some public holidays.
Location: Cremorne, 3121.
Applications: Please send your CV/resume to email@example.com