Are you an experienced brewer looking for a change in scenery? A small, family-owned brewery in Fiji is looking for a head brewer.
Job Description: Head Brewer
Looking for the ultimate lifestyle as a head brewer? Look no further!
Established in 2017, the Kailoma Brewing Company is based out of the Beachouse resort on the stunning Coral Coast of Fiji. While we do like to Mokusiga (meaning killing time in Fijian - and also the name of our core range of beers), we're looking to bring on a new Head Brewer to continue our growth as the first microbrewery in Fiji. As a small family-owned independent brewery, you'll have a big influence and can be involved in all the fun stuff. There's always plenty going on based in the coolest resort in Fiji.
The responsibilities are across the whole brewing process, from scheduling and managing production from raw materials through to finished beer and packaging. You will also have the opportunity to train and assist in managing local staff.
- Hands-on experience in a small to medium-sized production brewery
- Technical knowledge across all aspects of brewing
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills, resourceful and resilient
- Ability to work in a small team and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic to get things done, but a sense of humour and willingness to also have fun and embrace the island lifestyle
- Ready to live in Fiji!
Package and accommodation will be arranged with the applicant.
To apply please email Kailomabrewingcareers@gmail.com.