Experienceit Beverages has gone from startup business to one of the leading craft beer and cider importers and distributors in Australia in just a few years.
Among the breweries on their roster are Stone, Birra del Borgo, Sixpoint and Nomad.
If you'd like to be their face in Queensland, they want to hear from you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PART TIME SALES REP & BRAND AMBASSADOR
Fancy working with Australia’s leading premium craft beer distributor, representing some of the world’s best craft beer brands? Well now is your chance!.
We are expanding our team in Queensland to better service our transition to local warehousing within the state, and looking for a new Sales & brand ambassador that will take on the responsibility of developing and overseeing the growth and health of a selection of our core brands in the Queensland market. Focus brands include Nomad Brewing Co. Tuatara, Stone, Birra Del Borgo and Zeffer Cider.
The focus area will be Brisbane down to Byron Bay.
This is a part time paid role ideal for a person currently working in bars or hospitality that has spare time during the day. We’re offering a base retainer fee plus an attractive commission package and all expenses paid.
Based on performance increased hours will be offered and has the potential to expanded hours and potential for full time.
So about this role:
Title – Queensland Sales & Brand Ambassador
Hours – You’ll be paid a fixed weekly retainer with an initial commitment of 10-15 hours per week, with a focus on hitting set sales targets.
Core focus – includes
- Sales and monthly budgets for the state.
- Responsible for brand health.
- Event activations
- Festival representation
- New customer development
- Effective category management
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
Coverage Brisbane to Byron Bay
Reporting to state manager and National Manager
- Relevant industry or sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages.
- Current drivers license (Must also have own car)
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- YOU MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!!!!
Now if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol.
- You are a permanent resident (no holiday visa's will be considered)
- Are committed to a roll, which also requires some weekend & festival work on request.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm.
An attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Base retainer / hourly rate
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support including Cicerone training
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples.
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is October 24, 2015.