Melbourne's La Sirene is one of Australia's most innovative breweries, specialising in farmhouse style ales inspired by the brewers of Belgium and France.
With the business growing, they're after a part-time "Beer Maven" – in other words, connoisseur – to assist them in Sydney and Newcastle.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BEER MAVEN (Brand & Sales Leader)
Part-time (two days per week) Greater Sydney & Newcastle
La Sirene Brewing is looking for a NSW artisan beer lover to join our small yet tight team of enthusiasts who take our roles of producing French and Belgian Styles ale very seriously. Due to rapid growth and side-wards expansion, we have a new opportunity for a Beer Maven (Sales Rep) who wants to make their mark in Greater Sydney in the emerging craft beer scene.
The role requires a highly motivated, personable, results-driven individual with a preference towards at least one year of relevant industry experience (wine, beer, liquor) who is ready to take on a pivotal role representing La Sirene in Inner / Greater Sydney.
We are a small brewery with big ambitions and an array of programs into full swing that will see us pioneer some unique products into the marketplace and the only thing missing is the right person(s) to represent our products out there.
Some attributes that we will be seeking form the right candidate include:
- An understanding and love of artisan beer
- Strong networking abilities within the territory
- Authenticity and clear communication skills abilities
- Self-motivated and hard working by nature
- Being progressive and creative in your approach to our products
- Sales experience in the liquor industry is preferred
- Working as part of a team however being autonomously driven
- Someone who we like to work with – we have to click!
- Someone who knows how to have fun whilst growing an iconic beer brand
Duties to be performed:
- Minimum number of weekly sales calls (phone, visits, email etc.)
- Achieve sales targets and distribution KPI’s
- Build relationships with our clients – this is priority # 1
- Inform the market of what we are up to using face to face, calls & social media etc.
- Maintain territory databases
- Conduct weekly in outlet tastings
- Beer festivals, dinners and events as required
- Raise brand awareness of the brand
This role is for someone who does not necessarily need to be a beer geek or expert but rather have a healthy appreciation for artisan beer, love our products and be able to transfer that enthusiasm across to our clients. We want real, authentic people!
Remuneration: base salary + healthy rewards structure. Oh, and beer.
Own car needed with valid driver’s license
Phone & communication tools will be provided
Expressions of interest close February 15, 2016
Please express your interest and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org