Melbourne’s west is enjoying a beery renaissance.
Two Birds have opened their nest in Spotswood, the Willy Beer Fest returns in November and the Junction Beer Hall goes from strength to strength.
Since taking over the former bar and gig venue in Newport, the owners of the last of these have created one of the finest beer bars in Victoria, offering up a selection of top crafty drops, delicious beer-friendly food and regular beer events.
And now they’re after someone to help them keep moving forward.
Job Description: Beer Hall Manager
The Junction Beer Hall & Wine Room is looking for a Beer Hall Manager who will be responsible for Cellar Management, Beer Ordering and Supervision of Beer Hall Staff.
We are looking for someone that has worked in similar fast paced environments, is obsessed with all things craft beer and has a real desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Minimum 2 years Cellar experience
- Work ethic with a hands-on approach and attention to detail
- Ability to work weekends and nights
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Excellent people management & customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to take direction plus take initiative
- Good computer competency skills
- Holds current VIC RSA
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.