THIS POSITION IS NOW FILLED
Sydney's longest established microbrewery – and one of the finest old pubs in the country – is looking for a brewer to join its team.
If you fancy brewing for the Lord, read on...
JOB DESCRIPTION: ASSISTANT BREWER
The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel – a Sydney based microbrewery / pub / restaurant / hotel, is seeking a Brewery Assistant / Bar person for an immediate start.
The role is currently two days in the microbrewery and a few days assisting in the bar. The Pub / Brewery operates seven days and therefore weekend work may be required.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for beer and good knowledge of the craft beer industry. An RSA license is required for bar work.
The following attributes will be an advantage:
- Basic home brewing background experience
- a focus on quality and consistency
- self-motivated team player
- strong learning and problem solving ability
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Proactive & positive attitude.
- Excellent work ethic and be willing to continuously get your hands dirty.
- Thrive in a busy work environment and capable of performing physically demanding tasks.
Please forward expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 15/02/2015