The team at Carwyn Cellars isn't prone to mucking around when it comes to hosting a beer event, and this one is certainly no exception. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to think of a better occasion anywhere, ever, that showcases as many and varied La Sirène beers as this event will.
It will feature 18 taps of the Alphington brewers increasingly eclectic range which spans saisons to sours to spontaneous ferments to souped up and barrel aged dessert beer:
- Urban Pale
- Saison Mosaic
- Saison Citra
- Saison Galaxy
- Saison High Tea (French Earl Grey)
- Saison Pink (hibiscus and raspberry)
- Botanique Citrus
- Barrel Aged Imperial Praline
- Espresso Sour (nitro)
- Foret Sauvage (barrel aged wild ale with cherries)
- Paradoxe (natural sour)
- Vin Folie (Grenache co-fermented sour ale)
- Cuvee de Bois (Chardonnay co-fermented sour ale)
- Farmhouse Red
- Flemish Blend (White Labs collaboration)
- Brett Brux Blend (White Labs collaboration)
- Lambic Blend (White Labs collaboration)
On top of that there'll be a guided masterclass happening between 2pm and 4pm. Led by La Sirène founder Costa Nikias it will traverse eight beers from their own experimental sour beer program.
The taps will be loaded from midday and will be open to all. Tickets to the masterclass are $45 and can be booked here (but do it quickly as it'll sell fast).