It's October and for that reason alone, it means the crew at Carwyn Cellars will be celebrating with beer-related shenanigans.
Nitroberfest will see 16 taps of nitro beer pour all weekend long and since it's kind of a riff on Oktoberfest, the Carwyn will also be putting on some vaguely German style food too.
For those who are unfamiliar with what nitro beers are, expect to enjoy rich, creamy beers that have far finer bubbles than those that are carbonated.
- Hawkers Beer West Coast IPA
- Kereru Brewing Company 'Resonator' IPA
- Tallboy and Moose 'Party Like it's 1999' American IIPA
- Boatrocker Brewers & Distillers 'Sterk & Donker' 2016 Starward BA Quad
- Kereru 'Golden Ale'
- Two Birds Brewing 'Tea Party' English Summer Ale
- Hallertau Brewery 'Foraged Feijoas' Sour
- Hallertau Brewery 'Boric Plum' Sour
- Boatrocker 'Asterix' Mixed Ferment Sour Blonde
- Mr.Banks Brewing Co 'Got Milk' Milk Stout
- Red Hill Brewery Imperial Stout
- Garage Project 'Cereal Milk Stout'
- Garage Project 'Snug' Irish Stout'
- Blackman's Brewery Unfiltered Kellerbier
- Tallboy and Moose 'Festbier' Lager
- Tallboy and Moose 'Torch Girl' Franco-American Pale Ale