Melbourne's Deeds Brewing have pumped out a bunch of hugely hoppy beers in 2019, and they're finishing off the year with a bang, dollars be damned.
On Friday December 13, head to Beermash for the launch of Fiscal Damage, a 9.5 percent triple dry-hopped (50g/per litre) IIIPA. And if that's somehow not enough hops for ya, there'll also be showcase of Deeds' dry-hopped hazy range, and a few limited collaborations.
If you're there between 5 and 6pm, you may even find yourself getting your first beer on the house.
- Fiscal Damage Triple Dry-Hopped IIIPA
- Deeds Brewing x Sauce Brewing - Photosphere Hazy DIPA
- Daydreaming in Summer ’19 New England Pale
- Deeds Brewing x Carwyn Cellars - The Traveller Double NEIPA
- Double Time Double Dry-Hopped Pale
- Deeds Brewing x Froth Magazine - Resting Witch Face Pumpkin Spiced Porter
- Draught Lager