Colonial Brewing's original home in the Margaret River region is a buzzing, expansive and family-friendly venue.
If you want to run the hospitality side of the operation, the team is looking for a new venue manager.
Job Description: Venue Manager
YOUR DREAM JOB IS READY AND WAITING.
Colonial Brewing Co. Margaret River home to the western arm of CBCO. Established in 2004, the brewery is located on a 70 Acre farm just a short drive from town. We have a rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Venue Manager to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you must be an efficient multitasker with a positive “can do” attitude. You will display flexibility and have a good understanding of how to manage a successful business. The ideal candidate will have a fun, energy driven vibe and a passion for leading their team from the front.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- The efficient day to day running of the venue
- Driving the customer service experience from the floor
- Adherence reporting to compliance and legislative matters
- Staff training & management
- Managing the venue budget
- P&L reporting
- Management reporting Managing the venue beer program Inventory control and monitoring all stock movement
- General site management including grounds
And Exhibit the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- A positive, friendly and fun manner
- Strong business skills and ability to think outside the square
- A good understanding of financial reporting and compliance
- Proven customer service record
To fulfil the role, the successful candidate will also have:
- Responsible service of alcohol certificate
- A valid Approved Managers Certificate
- A keen interest in craft beer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sound knowledge of computer systems (H&L)
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Jobs@colonialbrewingco.com.au.