Reckless started out brewing beers in Sydney before taking up residence in Bathurst, where they run a brewpub and a rapid-fire release schedule.
If you'd like to join the team, they're hiring a new bar manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BAR MANAGER
Reckless Brewing Co are looking for an experienced Bar Manager to take our Bathurst Taproom & Kitchen to the next level. We are looking for someone who is experienced, but more important is someone who fits our vibe.
You’ll be supported by our Operations Manager and work closely with our Kitchen, Events, and Brewery Team. We pride ourselves on our culture and pay above award across the board.
Job tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of the Bar; including (but not limited to) staffing, ordering, day to day running tasks, managing budgets & KPIs
- Organising & executing functions & events with our inhouse events team.
- Instil and foster the Reckless vibe within the team.
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure consistent quality and presentation of meals
- Continued improvement of the customer experience with a focus on the Dine in experience.
- Hands on and operational role working alongside a close knit team of staff to develop, train and up skill
- Ensuring compliance with liquor licensing, council regulations, food safety, WHS and other relevant legislative instruments
- Ability to jump into other areas of the business where needed
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work autonomously with direction and guidance from Management Team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine desire to build a connection with the local community
- Previous bar and people management experience
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current RSA & Drivers Licence
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
Job Benefits and Perks
- Innovative and growing company with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Sociable and fun-loving team
- Free beer & food allowance
- Above award pay
We're looking forward to hearing from you so don't hesitate and apply now!
Reckless is all about great beer, food and people. We pride ourselves on being a safe space and encourage everyone to apply.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and availability to: email@example.com.