Deeds Brewing enjoyed a fine 2023, claiming multiple major trophies at the Australian International Beer Awards and continuing to release quality beers in a diverse range of styles.
If you'd like to be part of the team brewing them, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Glen Iris, Melbourne
Production, Planning & Scheduling (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
Over the last ten years, Deeds Brewing has built a dedicated team of beer enthusiasts, committed to crafting award-winning brews with a focus on quality, consistency, care, innovation and creativity. From our state-of-the-art brewery and taproom, we produce a wide range of beers, whiskeys, RTD's, and Ciders. Our brewery's ethos is simple: We brew beer and craft drinks we want to enjoy and share with our customers, and we always strive to exceed the expectations of our customers through our commitment to quality, consistency and care.
Qualifications & experience
- At least one year in a production brewery employed in a brewing role
- IBD or related brewing education is an asset
- Interest and experience in distilling highly sought
- Up to date forklift license an asset.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Conducting brewing procedures in accordance to in house SOP. Both in the cellar and on the brewhouse.
- Meticulous record keeping and adherence to quality control guidelines.
- Maintaining a safe working environment for your fellow brewers.
- Preventative maintenance of brewery equipment.
- Excellent cleaning practices and conduction of CIP procedures as well as chemical usage.
- Associated laboratory analysis in relation to production. (PH, density microscopy and yeast counting, ATP analysis).
- Working alongside the packaging and logistics teams to ensure smooth operation.
- Run a Centrifuge and filters for production of Beer, Cider, RTD and Spirits.
- Reporting to the Head and Lead brewers when necessary.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.