Philter burst onto the scene in 2017, picking up major trophies from the go for their tasty, sessionable beers in eye-catching cans. If you'd like to help them get more of those cans into more NSW hands, they're hiring.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Brand/Sales Representative NSW
Are you NSW's Best Beer/Alcohol Sales Rep?
Then Philter wants to talk to you!
Philter is expanding and is searching for someone to help drive Philter’s growth in NSW. We are looking for an experienced sales gun, hard working, passionate, a good communicator, a great networker, and understand the hospitality landscape & craft beer scene.
- Generate new business for Philter Brewing
- Manage a list of current key accounts, growing relationships and seeking out opportunities to maximise brand exposure
- Book in and perform in store tasting sessions with key retailers.
- Sound out potential events Philter can be involved in.
- Attend Philter Events (e.g. GABS, etc) as Brand ambassadors
- Brand development – participate in marketing plans and recommend modifications in light of current market trends in your territory.
- Drive brand activation during key periods
- Attend training sessions in product knowledge, beer education and food pairing.
- Current Driver's license
- Proven experience and business network
- Hunger to be successful
- Entrepreneurial mindset
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and brief cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please title your email “Job Application (NSW) – Your Name”
Competitive salary, bonus structure, & car allowance on offer.