Since launching a little more than a year ago, Melbourne's Future Mountain Brewing and Blending have focused on brewing farmhouse style, mixed ferment and fruited beers.
If you want to help get those delicious and delicate beers into more drinker's hands, the team is hiring a sales rep.
Job Description: Sales Rep
Future Mountain Brewing and Blending is a small family operated business that have been around for just over a year. Producing an array of beers with the focus being on Farmhouse ales, Saisons, Mixed ferment beers, Sours and Fruited beers. We pride ourselves on Quality, Integrity and Authenticity in all aspects of beer production and branding.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and driven part-time Sales Rep to promote and sell our beers. The work will involve 2-3 days of work per week. There will be opportunity for progression in terms of responsibility and hours dependent on growth and success.
You’re self-motivated, passionate and driven. You work well independently and use your initiative to drive sales. A strong knowledge of craft beer and in particular, beer styles we specialise in, is a must.
- Experience as a sales rep in the beer industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes.
- Motivation and passion for brand, service and result
- Efficient with time and sales reporting
- Ability to deliver targets
- Drivers licence
- To hit sales targets and KPI's
- An intimate understanding and passion for craft beer
A competitive remuneration package is negotiable for the right applicant relevant to experience.
Send applications to email@example.com.