Since launching in 2019, Future Mountain have made a name for their barrel-aged and farmhouse-inspired beers.
If you'd like to help word of those beers spread, they're hiring a marketing and communications co-ordinator.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS CO-ORDINATOR
Future Mountain Brewing & Blending is a small family-owned and operated Brewery and Taproom in the Northern Melbourne suburb of Reservoir.
Future Mountain beers are an exploration of flavours that are designed to challenge your perception of what a farmhouse ale or sour beer can be. With the focus being on balance and drinkability to create a unique beer drinking experience served up in our unique Taproom venue. We strive to provide quality beers, service, and experiences to our local community and beyond.
Primary Purpose of Role
To develop and lead marketing strategy and execution to deliver world-class, effective campaigns and initiatives that build brand engagement and drive sales. Based at the brewery, you will be focusing on digital marketing, social media management, communications and content creation.
- Write on-brand copy for social media posts, events, website pages and EDMs.
- Create, plan, monitor and manage social channels, driving engagement, interaction, and brand loyalty.
- Coordinate promotional and POS material to support our wholesale salesperson and our Taproom staff with new product launches, in-store activations and events.
- Devise and execute marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Drive venue patronage at our Taproom through Marketing and promotion.
- Brand and sales reporting, analysing performance and market trends.
- Ensure content is relevant, original and meets style, tone, brand, and marketing requirements.
- Create content for social media and other digital channels (photographic, video & graphic).
- Create on-brand marketing collateral for events.
- Develop a yearly Events/Marketing Operational program for our Taproom.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Shopify, Buffer and various content management systems.
- Tertiary qualifications (in marketing, design, communications or similar) would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Two years+ experience in a similar role
- A passion for beer, hospitality and creativity.
- You’re a passionate brand advocate, championing our values in the work you do.
- You hold in high regard the value of data and insights to enhance design performance.
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing.
- A natural at creating original, engaging and creative copy in line with brand tone of voice utilizing exceptional copywriting skills.
- Experience with graphic design & photography for marketing.
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite & video editing software
- Have a portfolio of successful campaigns.
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to go above and beyond.
- Great organisational skills, ability to multi-task with sound knowledge of administrative procedures.
- You're highly motivated to get things done, willing to take an idea / project and manage it to completion.
This is a full-time position.
Remuneration will depend on the applicant’s skills and experience.
Please write a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you’re a great fit for the role and relevant experiences and outcomes. Provide links to a portfolio or examples of past relevant photography or design work.