CoConspirators Brewing are set to open their new Brunswick brewpub in summer 2021 but before they do, they have a number of roles they need to fill.
If you'd like to see what they are looking for in a brewer, head here, or if you're a hospo gun who'd like to lead the venue, read on.
Job Description: Venue Manager
Co-Conspirators Brewing Company is an independently owned brewing company established in 2016.
We have a 195 capacity brewpub under construction in Victoria Street Brunswick and are looking for an experienced Venue Manager to come onboard and prepare the venue to open in summer ’21. This is a unique opportunity to use your industry knowledge, personal flair, creativity and experience to put together an awesome team and deliver a brilliant hospitality experience in Brunswick.
Join the leadership team as the full-time venue manager and use your passion and flair to:
- Prepare the venue to open
- Lead the recruitment of the front of house team
- Create and manage front of house rosters
- Mentor and grow the front of house team
- Work with the brewery team to plan the tap rotation
- Work with events team to setup exciting and unique events
- Manage stock on hand
- Work with suppliers to build a brilliant back bar offering
- Liaise with management to meet budgets and KPIs
- Great communicator and leader
- Three to five years’ experience in a leadership role in a brewery, pub or hospitality venue
- High level awareness of all relevant liquor laws and regulations
- Valid responsible service of alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Certified cicerone Level 1 certificate or higher (favoured but not essential)
- Available to work a rotating roster of weekdays, weekends and nights
- Fun and friendly outlook
- Can-do attitude
Competitive salary package offered.
Co-Conspirators Brewing Company has a focus on collaboration and the creation of great, innovative, consistently high quality beer. If this aligns with your values please apply. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity.
Please submit a cover letter and current CV, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the conspiracy!