In keeping with a running theme of alternating their tap takeovers between local and international brewers, The Noble Hops has lined up an overseas guest to kick off October and it's a wee beauty.
Danish gypsy brewer extraordinaire To-Øl will be centre of attention in Redfern on October 8, his eclectic beers being joined by a couple more overseas brews to beef up the numbers:
- To-Øl Tangerine Cream Cream Ale
- To-Øl Roses are Brett Saison / Farmhouse Ale
- To-Øl Velvets Are Blue Saison / Farmhouse Ale
- To-Øl Mochaccino Messiah Brown Ale
- Lervig Passion Tang Sour / Wild Ale
- Buxton Far Skyline Berliner Weisse
As with recent takeovers, they expect it to be popular so will be opening a little early – be there from 1pm.