From the farms of California to taps in Brisbane, the beers of Almanac are coming to Brewski.
The stateside gypsy brewer has a penchant for putting out seasonal barrel aged beers using an eclectic range of locally sourced fruit and other produce to create beers of very high regard.
Brewski has snapped up five of them and they'll be throwing them onto taps on Friday October 14:
- Barbary Barrel Noir Woodford reserve bourbon barrel-aged imperial milk stout with chili peppers, cocoa nibs, vanilla and sea salt.
- Cold Brew Coffee Barrel Noir Woodford reserve bourbon barrel-aged imperial milk stout with vanilla beans and Sightglass coffee’s banner and finca beans.
- Farmer’s Reserve Citrus Sour blonde ale with Buddha’s Hand citrons and meyer lemons with tartness from yuzu and blood oranges.
- Lavender Honey de Brettaville Oak barrel fermented brettanomyces blonde ale with Eatwell Farms hand-picked lavender and aromatic wildflower honey.
- Vanilla Cherry Dogpatch Oak barrel fermented sour red ale with bing, rainier and Montmorency cherries with whole Madagascar vanilla beans.
The five kegs will be tapped at 5pm and they're 20 litre kegs only, so be in quick!