The next event to be held at The Quarryman's Hotel comes straight from the Homer Simpson school of living: beer and donuts. Although, we'd imagine this will be a slightly higher brow version of Duff and Lard Lad.
On Saturday April 22 you'll be able to try the following six international sour beers...
- Evil Twin (USA) - Brett Yeast & Helles Sour Wild Ale
- Amager Bryghus (DEN) - CHAD King Of The World Sour Wild Ale
- To ØL (DEN) – My Sour Pils Sour Pilsner
- Lervig (NOR) - Sour Suzy Berliner Weisse
- Wild Beer (UK) - Smoke n Barrels (Autumn) Smoked Wild Ale
- Wild Beer (UK) – Smoke n Barrels (Summer) Barrel Aged Smoked Orange Gose
.. matched with donuts from Sydney's Dr Dough, one of which will have been specially made for the event and infused with beer.
Tickets are $40 and can be booked online here or over the bar. First beers are poured at midday.