We love hosting blind tastings and run them regularly with industry experts for our Getting Blind With Crafty articles. And now we're heading to Perth to host one as part of WA Beer Week.
It's taking place at The Dutch Trading Co from 4pm on November 19 when we'll be lining up some of the best IPAs you can get your hands on and inviting you – and our panel of experts – to rate them and see who comes out on top.
There will be prizes for the most entertaining judges and those who score closest to the experts, plus nibbles.
Tickets cost $35pp from the WA Beer Week website.
Or, if you're a Crafty Pint supporter who's signed up to The Crafty Cabal, read on...
Crafty Cabal Offers
- If you're a Cabalista, you can attend the Blind Tasting for just $10. Head to your member's area now to snap up a ticket before they're gone.
- We're also shouting drinks for Cabal members and our friends in the beer industry at The DTC afterwards.
- We've got free tickets for the Fremantle BeerFest too (Sorry – all gone!).
- On top of that, we're hosting an exclusive Cabal members only pre-opening tour & tasting of the new Feral and Nail brewery too. Details here.
- And there's 10 Feral Fest tickets up for grabs for Cabalistas too (Sorry – all gone!).
So, without even trying, you'll be able to turn $99 into twice that in the ten days of the festival, have an awesome time many times over – and still have the rest of the year to redeem more offers, enter competitions and attend events. All while supporting The Crafty Pint too, of course.