Pint of Origin has been The Crafty Pint's corner of Melbourne's Good Beer Week for the past five years and now it's making its Sydney Craft Beer Week debut.
The concept is simple: six of Sydney's best beer venues become a host for a particular state's brewers (with ACT appearing within New South Wales) for the duration of the festival.
The Crafty Pint will be hosting brewer chats at each venue at the following times:
- Monday 6pm: Justin Fox, Colonial Brewing, at the Royal Albert Hotel
- Monday 8pm: Tim Goulding, Brewtal Brewers, at The Welcome Hotel
- Tuesday 6pm: Andrew Tweddell, 4 Pines, at The DOG
- Tuesday 8pm: Ben Kraus, Bridge Road Brewers, at Quarryman's Hotel
- Wednesday 6pm: Pirate Life, Mismatch & others TBC, at Forest Lodge Hotel
- Wednesday 8pm: Jon Burridge, Hopco, and Tassie brewer TBC at Empire Hotel
If you're attending Pint of Origin at Sydney Craft Beer Week, make sure you've got Now Tapped on your phone as we're running a competition to win beer and bar vouchers. The more venues you visit, the more chances to win.
And, if you want someone to get you around from venue to venue, Dave's Brewery Tours is running shuttle buses. Grab your bus pass and PoO Bus t-shirt from any of the six venues before SCBW kicks off.
Look out for Crafty Cabal offers too – and use the hashtag #PoOSyd16 when documenting your adventures.